Chuck Beef is a good choice for beef stew. Here we have to speed up the process by using an electric pressure cooker. Beef contains a large amount of protein.
Write a review
- ➢ 3 cups. round Steak, cut into 2-3cm pieces
- ➢ 1 cup Dry red wine
- ➢ 1/2 cup Beef stock
- ➢ 2 Carrots, sliced 1/2 cm thick
- ➢ 3 slices of Bacon
- ➢ 1 cup fresh Mushrooms, quartered
- ➢ 2 tablespoons Coconut flour
- ➢ 12 sm. pearl Onions or 1 lg. onion, chopped
- ➢ 1/4 teaspoon Basil
- ➢ 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1. Slice bacon into 1 cm pieces and fry in a electric cooker
- 2. Add onion and cook for 2 minutes
- 3. Add round steak and brown meat for 5 minutes.
- 4. Stir in flour and blend thoroughly.
- 5. Stir in wine, beef stock .Cover and cook on "high" for 20 minutes according to the manufacturer's instructions.
- 6. Release pressure using quick release method.
- 7. Add carrots and mushrooms. Cook for 5 minutes.
- 8. Let pressure cooker cool and the pressure release on its own.
- 9. Dressing with basil serve hot.
Why this is good for you
- 1. Very high in vitamin A
- Calories 220,Calories from Fat 112
- Total Fat 12.5g ,Saturated Fat 5.2g
- Polyunsaturated Fat 0.5g,Monounsaturated Fat 5.5g
- Cholesterol 37mg ,Sodium 947mg
- Potassium 403.68mg ,Carbohydrates 15.7g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5g ,Sugars 2.2g
- Protein 11.5g
Healthy Recipes http://healthyrecipescenter.com/